MEET STUART FIFE
Owner and head therapist, Stuart Fife, DPT, OCS, CSCS, brings over 25 years of experience in physical therapy, orthopedic rehabilitation and sports medicine to FIFE Therapy.
Beginning his career as a physical education teacher, Stuart received formal training as a physiotherapist in England before coming to the U.S. in 1993. Since then, he has worked in nearly every type of physical therapy and sports medicine setting, most recently serving as rehabilitation director for one of Savannah’s biggest orthopedic groups.
Wanting to get back to his roots of spending time with patients and providing one-on-one care, Stuart established FIFE Therapy in 2016.
Stuart’s education and certifications include:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist
- Certified hypnotherapist
- Certified in manual therapy
- Certified in dry needling
- Certified in advanced biomechanics by the University of Southern California